Award for supporting and developing society and the local communities
What should the nomination be about: This category recognizes remarkable program/project/initiative, aimed at improving the life of the communities, in which the company operates, specific groups of population and society at large; helping communities or target groups to tackle specific problems they are facing, including issues, such as: education, sports, culture, health, poverty alleviation, equal opportunities and social inclusion, sustainable livelihood, development opportunities etc.
To be recognized as a winner in this category means that company exerts a positive influence on the society and/or separate communities, strategically addresses specific issues they are facing and achieves long-term sustainable results.
- Promoting equal opportunities in the community
- Promoting gender equality
- Supporting disadvantaged groups or people with special needs for social integration and decent living conditions
- Challenging stereotypes and social change initiatives
- Business against poverty
- Contributing to the resolution of acute societal problems
- Economic empowerment of the local communities
- Educating and empowering the community (providing education opportunities, promoting educational activities)
- Promoting culture and cultural heritage preservation
- Promoting healthy lifestyle, sports and health protection
- Pro bono support and employee volunteering initiatives
- OTER: If the project does not fit into any of the above themes, applicants can add a theme, which suits their nomination best.