Award for companies that champion their employees’ wellbeing, development and engagement
What should the nomination be about: This category recognizes remarkable program/project/initiative, which company implements over and above statutory obligations, aimed at physical, mental and social well-being of the employees, providing equal opportunities and creating good and fair working conditions, promotion of employee’s education and satisfaction.
To be recognized as a winner in this category means that a company has policies, programs, and management system in place that shows that it values its employees and respects them.
- Employees’ development and education
- Health and safety at work
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Family friendly workplace
- Social protection
- Work climate and employee participation
- OTER: If the project does not fit into any of the above themes, applicants can add a theme, which suits their nomination best.