Award for supporting and developing society and the local communities
What should the nomination be about: This category recognizes remarkable program/project/initiative, aimed at improving the life of the communities, in which the company operates, specific groups of population and society at large; helping communities or target groups to tackle specific problems they are facing, including issues, such as: education, sports, culture, health, poverty alleviation, equal opportunities and social inclusion, sustainable livelihood etc.
To be recognized as a winner in this category means that company exerts a positive influence on the
society and/or separate communities, strategically addresses specific issues they are facing and achieves long-term sustainable results.
- Promoting equal opportunities in the community;
- Challenging stereotypes and social change initiatives;
- Business against poverty;
- Educating and empowering the community (providing education opportunities, promoting
- Promoting culture and cultural heritage preservation;
- Promoting healthy lifestyle, sports and health protection;
- Pro bono support and employee volunteering initiatives;
- OTER: If the project does not fit into any of the above themes, applicants can add a theme,
which suits their nomination best.