Responsibility in the Marketplace
Award for ethical and fair business-practices, honest and responsible attitude toward customers, suppliers, and other partners.
What should the nomination be about: This category recognizes remarkable program/project/initiative, which company implements over and above statutory obligations, designed to make its impact on the marketplace more transparent, fair, and inclusive. This may be any project/initiative aimed at better communication with consumers, protection and promotion of their rights; introduction of quality systems or codes of practice; innovative sustainable products and services; improvement of relations with suppliers and clients; collaboration with partners and/or competitors; and measures aimed at greater transparency.
- Promoting ethical behavior within and outside the company;
- Responsible customer-related initiatives;
- Initiatives aimed at protection of personal data;
- Innovative products /services for customers with special needs;
- Empowering local suppliers;
- OTER: If the project does not fit into any of the above themes, applicants can add a theme,
which suits their nomination best.